Sophie is a new GUI Client to manage Carthage dependencies. It allows you to run Carthage scripts with just a click of your mouse.
- Add a new project selecting the folder container a Cartfile.
- Edit/Remove a project.
- Double click on a project to open its list of depedencies.
- Automatic parser of the Cartfile to show the list of dependencies.
- Add/Edit/Remove a dependencies. It will be update the Cartfile.
- Run Bootstrap/Update with the possibility to change all the parameters available so far in Carthage.
- Console to show what’s happening in the Carthage script.
- Section `Help` to help the beginners to master Carthage.
- Check for latest update of Sophie.app.
- Updated Credits.
- Added Link to Github Repo in menu `Go`.
- Added documentations and tutorials in menu `Help`.
- Added embedded Carthage (0.28.0) if user doesn’t have one in `/usr/local/bin/`.
- Added internal beta channel. Public soon.
- Added visual feedback when script is running.
- Changed icon style in dependencies list.